Already an affiliate? Login here
Turn your influence into ka-ching!
Anyone can join.
How to Use Affiliate Links
- Register for an affiliate program and obtain your unique affiliate code or referral ID.
- Insert your code into any URL you want to promote from the merchant's website, e.g. https://www.camerastuff.co.za/shop/?a_aid=harrypotter.
- Use the Deeplink Generator provided in your Affiliate Panel for best practices.
- Use a URL shortening service like bitly.com or tinyurl.com to make the URL more attractive and easier to share.
- The client must click on a link with your affiliate code attached for you to be registered as the referrer.
- The visitor's IP address is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- To earn a commission, the client must complete an online sale by placing an order and paying for it online.
- In-store sales do not count towards affiliate commissions.
- Pending orders do not count towards affiliate commissions; an online order must be completed and paid for.
- You'll receive a 10% commission on the sale value excluding VAT.
- Write a review of some of our products, letting people know how good it is. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review. Post your review to free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com.
- Use your blog or create a new one for free at sites such as Blogger.com, and post your review of our products, including your affiliate link. Then "ping" your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
- If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, send them an email telling them about our website, and feel free to use some text from our homepage in your email. Include your affiliate link at the end of the email. You can even use our email samples. *NOTE - We do not tolerate spamming in any way.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising: Using a PPC account from Google Adwords, Overture, or many others, you can easily generate income with our affiliate program. You can either send people directly to us using your affiliate link in your PPC ads, or you can create your own website in which you have a review of our product, followed by your affiliate tracking link.
- Video advertising: Record short video reviews about our products and upload it to youtube and other video-sharing websites.
- Upgrade yourself Being an affiliate is not exceptionally difficult, but there are many tricks and techniques that can improve your results. Learn from the Best - Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day is a highly recommended reading for every affiliate.
- Be responsive If you have your own website, simply talk to your visitors in real-time using live chat software on your website and send them your affiliate links through chat.
- From our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews, even if it's short. You don't have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the product. When you publish your product review, use your general affiliate link (on the top) to send users to our website.
- You will have much better conversion if you'll put your visitors into a pre-sold mood before sending them to our site. Pre-sold mood means that you build interest in a product and the visitor has decided to potentially buy it after he reads your product review. Choose from various types of product descriptions, download them, and adjust them to fit your site. Experiment with short or long, try to find the perfect combination with banners.
- Try to think like a visitor, when he comes to your page with a review or affiliate link, you should draw his attention, build curiosity or feeling that he might need this kind of solution.
- Experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep these that bring good results, and change the others. Sometimes, only a change of a few words, or the colour of the link, can make the difference.
- When browsing your social media feeds, and you see people asking questions about photography and photography products, offer some help and refer CameraStuff and our products.
- Create educational content where CameraStuff products could be used and link to those products on our website. Create YouTube and other videos - and link to CameraStuff in the descriptions.
- Share behind-the-scenes photos or videos of your shoots, where you’ve used products we sell, and link to those products on our website.
- Do unboxings or reviews of CameraStuff gear and post links to these products on our website.