Neewer BH-20RGB-2.4G 2-Pack Remote Control RGB LED Light Stick Kit
The Neewer RGB LED Light Stick Kit is a versatile lighting solution that provides full color control for photographers, videographers, and content creators. This kit includes two 25.6” (65cm) LED light sticks, each with 296 LEDs, a 2.4GHz remote control, two light stands, two power adapters, and a carrying bag. With three modes (CCT, HSI, and FX) and 16 selectable channels, you can create endless lighting effects to match your creative vision. The light sticks can be used handheld or mounted on stands, and the adjustable handles and stands provide flexibility in positioning the lights. The dual power options allow you to use the lights with either mains power or NP-F batteries (not included) for outdoor and on-location shoots.
In CCT mode, you can fine-tune the color temperature from tungsten to daylight and adjust brightness from 10% to 100% for online meetings, video calls, and headshots. Additionally, you can switch between red and green colors to add a creative twist. HSI mode allows you to adjust the hue angle and saturation from 0 to 360° and 0 to 100%, respectively, to create a full range of colors from the RGB spectrum. FX mode offers 10 different strobe scenes with 10-speed levels, including police car, candle, paparazzi, and party effects. With the 2.4GHz remote control, you can operate the lights up to 98.4’ (30m) away and select from 16 channels to control two light sticks independently or together.
- 296 LEDs per light stick
- CCT mode with color temperature range from 3200K to 5600K
- HSI mode with hue angle range from 0 to 360° and saturation range from 0 to 100%
- FX mode with 10 different strobe scenes and 10-speed levels
- 2.4GHz remote control with 16 selectable channels
- LCD screen displays selections and real-time battery status
- Adjustable handles with 180° rotation
- Light stands can reach up to 6.2’ (190cm) in height
- Dual power options: mains power or NP-F batteries (not included)
- Carrying bag for easy transportation
Included in the package:
- 2 x RGB LED Light Stick
- 2 x Light Stand
- 2 x Power Adapter
- 1 x 2.4GHz Remote Control (Without Battery)
- 1 x Carrying Bag
Hey there, we want you to know that we care about you and your satisfaction! If you're not happy with your purchase, don't fret - just give us a holler and we'll do everything we can to make it right, whether that means swapping out your product or giving you a refund.
We mean it when we say that your 100% satisfaction is our top priority - we're not happy unless you're happy!
Our products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee (unless we specify otherwise), so you've got plenty of time to decide if it's the right fit for you. And if you do decide to return it, just give us a shout and we'll help you with the process.
Now, when it comes to refunds, we've got your back - we'll refund you the cost of the product itself (yay!), but unfortunately we can't cover the initial shipping charges or the return shipping to us. We'll try to refund using the same payment method you used, if we can swing it.
Just a heads up - if you're sending a product back to us, please pack it up nice and tight and use a shipping method that's insured and trackable, so we can make sure it gets back to us safe and sound. And remember, we'll process your refund as soon as we get our hands on the goods.
So don't hesitate to reach out - we're here for you, and we want to make sure you're happy with your purchase!
Good news! Every piece of gear you buy from CameraStuff comes with a local warranty!
So, what exactly does "local" mean? It means that if you have any issues with your gear, you don't have to worry about sending it off to some far-off supplier to get it sorted out. Nope, we'll take care of everything right here and now.
We're committed to helping you out in any way we can, no matter what.
So if you're ever having trouble with your gear, just give us a shout and we'll be sure to jump into action, right then and there. Because at CameraStuff, we're all about making your life easier - and that includes taking care of any issues you might run into with your gear.
The following brands carry an extended warranty:
Limited 2-year local warranty on all Godox gear purchased as CameraStuff
Limited 40-month local warranty on all Newell gear purchased as CameraStuff
Limited 2-year local warranty on all Neewer gear purchased as CameraStuff
- All other brands:
Limited 1-year local warranty included with all other products purchased at CameraStuff
For your convenience, we have a number of delivery options for you to choose from.
• In-store collection: You may collect your order at our Johannesburg shop
• Courier door-to-door: We use a variety of couriers for door-to-door shipments.
• Postnet: Orders that you can collect at your nearest Postnet.
Before finalizing any order, you can enter your postal code at the beginning of the checkout process to see a list of shipping options and the related costs for your address.
• JHB and Pretoria (within 30km radius of CBD): R80.00
• Major City with SAA airport (within 30km radius of CBD): R120.00
• Outlying areas (Not described in any of the other options): R240.00
• Postnet Small Parcel (<5kg): R120.00
• Collection at Randburg branch: No charge
Terms & Conditions
• If you'd like to collect your order(s) at CameraStuff's walk-in shop, please notify us beforehand as to when you'd like to collect it.
• Please select "Collection" from the delivery methods when prompted.
• If somebody else is collecting on your behalf, please give the person collecting your order number as a reference.
• We use a variety of couriers for door-to-door shipments.• These deliveries are sent out from our Johannesburg branch on weekdays only.
• Depending on the size of your parcel, the courier covering your area and your location these parcels may take between 1 and 5 days to arrive.
• Small parcels of less than 2kg typically move by air, if there is an SAA-serviced airport near you. Parcels larger than this move by road, and take a day or so longer to get there.
• If you live in an outer-lying area allow a bit longer - some of these areas are only covered once a week.
• Parcels are to the provided physical street address and are delivered weekdays, during business hours.
• A tracking number is provided and is sent to you via e-mail.
• We get courier collections every afternoon. Depending on our loads, if your order is confirmed and paid for by midday it will be shipped off the same day. If not, it will go out the following day
• In all instances, we ensure our parcels and we accept responsibility for the goods until signed for by you.
• The estimated delivery lead-times days are purely a guideline. In most instances, deliveries happen within these periods, but we can't, unfortunately, guarantee these delivery times, since this is outside of our control. And sometimes outside of the control of our delivery partners too.
• These shipments are sent out from our Johannesburg branch on weekdays• Postnet parcels take 2 to 4 days to reach the destination branch
• A tracking number is provided and is sent to you via e-mail
• In all instances, we ensure our parcels and we accept responsibility for the goods until signed for by you
• The estimated delivery lead-times days are purely a guideline. In most instances, deliveries happen within these periods, but we can't, unfortunately, guarantee these delivery times, since this is outside of our control. And sometimes outside of the control of our delivery partners too
• Should your parcel be too heavy or big for the shipping method selected, we may have to suggest an alternate shipping method. We will endeavor to use a shipping method which will meet, as close as is possible, the delivery timeframes of the originally selected method
• We offer free delivery on orders over a specified value unless otherwise stated.
• These parcels are sent using the method (above) at our discretion. If you want a specific shipping method, please select it during the checkout process (at your cost).
Shipping to Addresses Outside of South Africa
• Due to a variety of factors, we do unfortunately not ship to any addresses outside of South Africa.
• Assuming payment is finalized, you are free to organize your own courier to collect from our Johannesburg store.
• Tax, VAT, duties, bank charges, and all related costs - applying to the initial delivery and any returns - will be for the buyer's account.
• Free shipping discounts do also not apply