Newell DC-LCD Sony NP-FW Two-Channel Dual-Channel Battery Charger
Introducing the Newell DC-LCD two-channel charger, the ultimate solution for fast and efficient battery charging. This charger comes with a 40-month Newell Warranty, ensuring peace of mind for years to come.
Featuring two independent charging channels, the Newell charger can charge two batteries simultaneously, making the charging process faster and more efficient. The charger is equipped with advanced controllers that regulate the charging process parameters, protecting against overheating and overcharging, ensuring maximum cell life.
The built-in LCD display on the Newell charger shows the percentage of charge status of each battery, making it easy to keep track of the charging progress. The device operates in two charging modes, normal mode "L" and fast mode "H", allowing for flexibility in charging times. The charger also includes a built-in USB port, making it easy to charge smartphones, tablets, and power banks.
- Two independent charging channels for simultaneous battery charging
- Advanced controllers regulate charging process parameters
- Protects against overheating and overcharging, ensuring maximum cell life
- Built-in LCD display shows charge status of each battery and selected charging mode
- Operates in normal mode "L" and fast mode "H"
- Built-in USB port for charging smartphones, tablets, and power banks
- Power: AC 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz, DC 12-24 V; 3000 mA (max)
- Charging current: normal (L) 1000 mA x1 / 500 mA x2, fast (H) 1500 mA x1 / 800 mA x2, USB: 2100 mA
- Charger dimensions: 12.5 x 11 x 4.3 cm
- Weight: 290 g (without cable)
Charges the following battery series:
- Sony NP-FW Series:
Included in the box:
- Newell DC-LCD two-channel charger
- Network cable
- Car charger
Hey there, we want you to know that we care about you and your satisfaction! If you're not happy with your purchase, don't fret - just give us a holler and we'll do everything we can to make it right, whether that means swapping out your product or giving you a refund.
We mean it when we say that your 100% satisfaction is our top priority - we're not happy unless you're happy!
Our products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee (unless we specify otherwise), so you've got plenty of time to decide if it's the right fit for you. And if you do decide to return it, just give us a shout and we'll help you with the process.
Now, when it comes to refunds, we've got your back - we'll refund you the cost of the product itself (yay!), but unfortunately we can't cover the initial shipping charges or the return shipping to us. We'll try to refund using the same payment method you used, if we can swing it.
Just a heads up - if you're sending a product back to us, please pack it up nice and tight and use a shipping method that's insured and trackable, so we can make sure it gets back to us safe and sound. And remember, we'll process your refund as soon as we get our hands on the goods.
So don't hesitate to reach out - we're here for you, and we want to make sure you're happy with your purchase!
Good news! Every piece of gear you buy from CameraStuff comes with a local warranty!
So, what exactly does "local" mean? It means that if you have any issues with your gear, you don't have to worry about sending it off to some far-off supplier to get it sorted out. Nope, we'll take care of everything right here and now.
We're committed to helping you out in any way we can, no matter what.
So if you're ever having trouble with your gear, just give us a shout and we'll be sure to jump into action, right then and there. Because at CameraStuff, we're all about making your life easier - and that includes taking care of any issues you might run into with your gear.
The following brands carry an extended warranty:
Limited 2-year local warranty on all Godox gear purchased as CameraStuff
Limited 40-month local warranty on all Newell gear purchased as CameraStuff
Limited 2-year local warranty on all Neewer gear purchased as CameraStuff
- All other brands:
Limited 1-year local warranty included with all other products purchased at CameraStuff
For your convenience, we have a number of delivery options for you to choose from.
• In-store collection: You may collect your order at our Johannesburg shop
• Courier door-to-door: We use a variety of couriers for door-to-door shipments.
• Postnet: Orders that you can collect at your nearest Postnet.
Before finalizing any order, you can enter your postal code at the beginning of the checkout process to see a list of shipping options and the related costs for your address.
• JHB and Pretoria (within 30km radius of CBD): R80.00
• Major City with SAA airport (within 30km radius of CBD): R120.00
• Outlying areas (Not described in any of the other options): R240.00
• Postnet Small Parcel (<5kg): R120.00
• Collection at Randburg branch: No charge
Terms & Conditions
• If you'd like to collect your order(s) at CameraStuff's walk-in shop, please notify us beforehand as to when you'd like to collect it.
• Please select "Collection" from the delivery methods when prompted.
• If somebody else is collecting on your behalf, please give the person collecting your order number as a reference.
• We use a variety of couriers for door-to-door shipments.• These deliveries are sent out from our Johannesburg branch on weekdays only.
• Depending on the size of your parcel, the courier covering your area and your location these parcels may take between 1 and 5 days to arrive.
• Small parcels of less than 2kg typically move by air, if there is an SAA-serviced airport near you. Parcels larger than this move by road, and take a day or so longer to get there.
• If you live in an outer-lying area allow a bit longer - some of these areas are only covered once a week.
• Parcels are to the provided physical street address and are delivered weekdays, during business hours.
• A tracking number is provided and is sent to you via e-mail.
• We get courier collections every afternoon. Depending on our loads, if your order is confirmed and paid for by midday it will be shipped off the same day. If not, it will go out the following day
• In all instances, we ensure our parcels and we accept responsibility for the goods until signed for by you.
• The estimated delivery lead-times days are purely a guideline. In most instances, deliveries happen within these periods, but we can't, unfortunately, guarantee these delivery times, since this is outside of our control. And sometimes outside of the control of our delivery partners too.
• These shipments are sent out from our Johannesburg branch on weekdays• Postnet parcels take 2 to 4 days to reach the destination branch
• A tracking number is provided and is sent to you via e-mail
• In all instances, we ensure our parcels and we accept responsibility for the goods until signed for by you
• The estimated delivery lead-times days are purely a guideline. In most instances, deliveries happen within these periods, but we can't, unfortunately, guarantee these delivery times, since this is outside of our control. And sometimes outside of the control of our delivery partners too
• Should your parcel be too heavy or big for the shipping method selected, we may have to suggest an alternate shipping method. We will endeavor to use a shipping method which will meet, as close as is possible, the delivery timeframes of the originally selected method
• We offer free delivery on orders over a specified value unless otherwise stated.
• These parcels are sent using the method (above) at our discretion. If you want a specific shipping method, please select it during the checkout process (at your cost).
Shipping to Addresses Outside of South Africa
• Due to a variety of factors, we do unfortunately not ship to any addresses outside of South Africa.
• Assuming payment is finalized, you are free to organize your own courier to collect from our Johannesburg store.
• Tax, VAT, duties, bank charges, and all related costs - applying to the initial delivery and any returns - will be for the buyer's account.
• Free shipping discounts do also not apply